The Ultimate Marketing Pairing
Every business wants to grow — that may mean increasing sales, securing a better profit margin, reaching more people, etc. But some owners don’t know or believe that marketing needs to be a significant part of the plan. If owners are willing to invest in marketing, their company will grow. It doesn’t matter if an internal marketing team is used or an external marketing agency is utilized. The bottom line is: in order to grow, the right people need to be reached at the right time with the right message.
Marketers who know this understand the need to partner with companies (they don’t dominate, they listen), create buyer personas (you need to identify the target audience in order to reach them), and build a comprehensive strategy (a complete game plan takes every aspect and tactic into consideration).
Great marketers can develop individualized plans that will solve both unique and common marketing problem while growing the business.
When we build marketing strategies, we often pair Inbound Marketing and Growth Driven Design. Together, this duo solves the greatest amount of problems, produces the best ROI, and generates the strongest potential for further growth.
So what are Inbound Marketing and Growth Driven Design? Keep reading.
The Inbound Marketing methodology empowers marketers to attract visitors, convert leads, close business, and delight promoters. This is accomplished by creating and delivering content that will appeal to precisely the right people in the right places at just the right times.
To convert strangers to customers, Inbound Marketing utilizes strategies such as content offers, landing pages, calls-to-action, customized emails, persona-driven website experiences, and more. All of these things come together so that buyers feels valued and compelled to spread the word.
Our Inbound Marketing services include:
- Strategy & Persona Development
- Content Planning
- Social Media Publishing and Management
- Content Offer, Landing Page & Calls-to-Action Creation
- PPC & Social Ad Creation, Management & Optimization
- Email Campaigns Writing and Deployment
- Monthly Analytics Reporting
Growth Driven Design
Growth Driven Design was created to overcome the shortfalls of traditional website development. It’s data-driven mentality has adaptability and flexibility front-of-mind. When this happens, website traffic increases and more sales are closed. Bottom line: constant adaptation to the ever-changing needs of your visitor means you will have maximum potential for greater sales.
Growth Driven Design is based on these central pillars:
- Minimize risks associated with traditional web design. To avoid the risks of traditional web design, take a systematic approach to shorten the time to launch, focus on real impact, and continually learning and improvement.
- Continuously learn and improve. Constantly research, test and learn about visitors to inform on-going website improvements. Through continuous improvements peak performance can be attained.
- As you learn, inform marketing and sales. What is learned about visitors can inform and improve marketing and sales strategies and tactics.
Our Growth Driven Design services include:
- Strategy Development
- Messaging & Content Creation
- Ongoing User Experience & Site Architecture Testing
- Inbound Marketing Strategy Alignment
- Wireframes, Design & Development
- Quality Assurance and Testing
- Ongoing Analysis and Updating